Deadline for abstract submission is extended until May 10th 2019.
Abstract submission can be made exclusively by using the abstract template below and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 10th. Please follow the provided abstract guidelines.
- Please keep the original document settings of this template.
- Do not change the page-settings or styles.
- The abstract must fit on a single page using this template and will be used directly for printing in the abstract booklet.
- We strongly encourage you to use graphical material (Figures or Schemes, at least 300 dpi) to increase the readability of your abstract.
- Save your abstract as a Microsoft Office Word Document.
- Rename the file to: Lastname_Firstinitial_affiliation.doc and send the abstract by e-mail to email@example.com
In case of any problems with abstract submission please contact us via Contact form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the e-mail your preferred type of presentation, oral or poster.
Since the number of oral presentations is limited, the Scientific committee is authorized to decide on the type of presentation for each accepted abstract.
Posters should be maximum 90 cm x 120 cm (width x height, vertical presentation).
We kindly ask poster presenters to remove their posters before the next poster session.
The best poster that will be presented at Solid-State Science & Research 2019 will be announced at the Closing ceremony.
Members of the scientific board will evaluate all poster contributions during the Poster session and acknowledge the best poster presentation.